he Digital S/W Eng Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- As an API Dev Tech Lead you will be leading the Development of Microservices in Spring boot and host them in private/public cloud
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and skills across multiple Applications Development areas to provide technical oversight across systems and applications
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business
Impact the Applications Development area through monitoring delivery of end results, participate in budget management, and handling day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project
- Required Experience: 8+ years’ experience working in spring boot micro-services, API & Micro services.
- Extensive Knowledge in API Design, Core Banking and Financial Domain knowledge
- Experience in working with public/private cloud infrastructures
- Designing of self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test and support
- Good Hands on knowledge on Micro services and Open APIs, Restful Web Services or APIs.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of monitoring/log analytic tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics would be added advantage
- Working along the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the micro service apps
- Working with the application developers to build the interface with focus on usability features Extensive Knowledge in Open API architecture and its guidelines.
- Optimizing, performance, quality & responsiveness of the Micro service apps
- Implement the latest industry trends in the mobile & API areas.
Java 8, Micro service Architecture, Spring boot/Spring integration framework, REST APIs, Enterprise Architecture, SOA Architechture, XML, JSON, XSLT. Banking and Financial Domain Knowledge is a plus, UML
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Related Jobs (47)
Openings for SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central-Lead | Wipro | Bangalore on October 25, 2020 Full Time
Openings for Sr. Security Manager, Info Sec |Waltham, MA, US | Cimpress on October 10, 2020 Full Time
Software Engineer Trainee| Entry-level position| Bengaluru| 3.62 LPA on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time