Our products are built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Our web Ux stack is built on jQuery and some areas use AngularJS. Our middle tier is in C# and we build our infrastructure on an extensive set of Restful APIs. We build native iOS and Android apps, and are starting to experiment with Flutter and Dart. For select infrastructure components we use Python extensively, and use Tableau for analytics dashboards. We use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build and manage our complete service, moving towards serverless components. We deal with billions of API calls, millions of records in databases, and terabytes of data to be managed with all services we build that have to run 24×7 at 99.99% availability.
What will I be doing?
- Lead, design, develop, test, release and maintain components of Zenoti’s Cloud Infrastructure
- Develops AWS architectural designs that includes – IaaS, Networking, App Services, Databases, etc.
- Be part of an agile team of smart and highly motivated DevOps engineers, building and maintaining world-class cloud software delivery pipeline that rapidly yet reliably delivers functionality to production
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, developers, and quality assurance engineers to release features
- Work closely with product development teams to support production services in an on-call rotation, and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce
What skills do I need?
- 7+ years solid hands-on experience building and managing large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure as a DevOps engineer, and managing complex cloud applications running at scale
- Deep knowledge with IaC (Infrastructure as a code) usage (Terraform/CloudFormation) and experience deploying services such as: Lambda, EC2, SNS, SQS, Redshift, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, VPC, API Gateway, Route 53, ELB/ALB and Docker Containers (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Experience scripting provisioning of servers, applications, and/or infrastructure in a production environments
- Deep familiarity with AWS cloud infrastructures optimization, CI/CD, patch management, security approaches
- AWS Solutions Architect, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect, or equivalent certification is desired
- Working knowledge of security principles, and experience with SOC 2 standards
- Strong customer empathy and ability to handle customers sensitively in escalated situations
- Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills with excellent communication skills
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment.
Related Jobs (44)
Openings for Sr. Security Manager, Info Sec |Waltham, MA, US | Cimpress on October 10, 2020 Full Time
Software Engineer Trainee| Entry-level position| Bengaluru| 3.62 LPA on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time