The Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Financial Service industry
- Intermediate level experience in Applications Development role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Technical Skill Set:
As an iOS developer, you should be able to Design and build applications for the iOS platform. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Skills specification for iOS development:
- Should have hands on experience in IOS development
- Should have working experience in Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Strong experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data etc.,
- Good to be Proficient with Swift, RxSwift and Cocoa Touch
- Nice to have experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Prefer to have knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Secondary skill set:
- Frontend application development
- BDD/ TDD
- HTML5, CSS, JQuery, Angular
- Node JS
DesignationSenior Developer, Technical Lead
Related Jobs (45)
Openings for SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central-Lead | Wipro | Bangalore on October 25, 2020 Full Time
Openings for Sr. Security Manager, Info Sec |Waltham, MA, US | Cimpress on October 10, 2020 Full Time
Software Engineer Trainee| Entry-level position| Bengaluru| 3.62 LPA on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time