Location: Waltham, MA, US, 02451
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SOC functions, including SIEM technologies, SOAR, forensic investigations, and threat intelligence.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience of security engineers and analysis.
- Technical background in hands-on security engineering or research (penetration testing, vulnerability research, threat intelligence, application security) – at least 2 years.
- Proven experience with managing remote teams (at least 2 years).
- Close familiarity with frameworks such as NIST-CSF, MITRE ATT&CK and FAIR
Nice to Have:
- Academic degree in computer science (BA/BS/MA/MS)
- Practical experience with FAIR (Factor Analysis of Information Risk), or a FAIR analyst certification.
- Relevant industry certifications (OSCP/OSCE/OSWE)
- Experience with PCI compliance practices.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a great work/life balance. Perks include work from home capabilities and very flexible time-off opportunities, including our unique “Vistabreak” to name a few.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job Segment: Engineer, Risk Management, Merchandising, Supply Chain Manager, Security, Engineering, Finance, Retail, Operations
Related Jobs (39)
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL (API) S/W ENGINEER/ANALYST | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 13, 2020 Full Time
DEVELOPER JAVA – PUNE – OFFICER/C11 (R2037046) | CITI BANK on September 13, 2020 Full Time