Job Title: Associate Consultant (190000AA)
Primary Location: India
Work Locations: Gurgaon
Job Description :
SharePoint Developer – Job Description
This is a full-time role focused on IT Projects with the ability to deliver against strict deadlines and business requirements. As a SharePoint Developer, the person will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. The person will be responsible for the software development activities of KPMG, India. Part of the development team, he/she will work on the full life cycle of the process, develop code and unit testing. He/she will work closely with Technical Architect, Business Analyst, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. Additionally, the person will ensure that all development practices are in compliance with KPMG’s best practices policies and procedures. This role requires a quick ramp up on new technologies whenever required.
This position may require limited domestic travel.
- Understand abstract concepts and translating them into technical solutions that are based on Microsoft technologies to meet the business needs.
- Assist Software Designer/Implementers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Develop code and unit testing of software projects.
- Comply with all applicable product development processes. Performs software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- He/She should have at least 3-4 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2 years on SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 development and Workflow Development.
- He/She should have B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E/B.Sc (IT) degree from a recognized University.
- .NET/ASP.NET/Web Development background is definitely a plus
- Working Knowledge of SharePoint Designer 2013/2010, PowerShell knowledge is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Extremely well organized and detailed oriented with demonstrated follow-up skills
Related Jobs (39)
Openings for Sr. Security Manager, Info Sec |Waltham, MA, US | Cimpress on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL (API) S/W ENGINEER/ANALYST | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 13, 2020 Full Time