JOB ID: JR0009829
What You’ll Do
- Create and review architectural decisions of testing tools and test automation Projects
- You will be responsible for testing a variety of products, including complex financial systems and sophisticated workflow systems.
- Create and Review the high-level and low-level design of solutions
- Ensure compliance of non-functional attributes (stability, security, availability, performance, etc.) of the testing tools and test automation projects to internal standards
- Responsible for building/maintaining test automation tools/frameworks
- Responsible for testing a variety of products, including financial systems and sophisticated workflow systems
- The team carries out a variety of tests, including functional, performance, and security tests using a combination of manual and automated testing
- Should be able to adapt to work in multiple technologies
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/CSE(if you got the rest of the points below checked and you got the right attitude- we can consider even if you are coming from a different major)
- Very good understanding of software development cycle, software testing, a broad range of computer science areas including algorithms, data structures, operating systems, databases.
- Should be able to build and maintain test automation tools/frameworks
- Knowledge of Selenium, scripting languages such as Python or Java.
- Exposure of CI (Jenkins, Google Gitlab, etc) tools.
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms, Data Structure, operating systems, databases.
- Experience with evaluation of open-source frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Ability to implement user interfaces using web technologies and frameworks is good to have
- Understand the challenges faced in building scalable, high-performance apps, and how to address those issues in the development/deployment.
- You have a deep respect for the challenges associated with operating a large-scale system in production, and your designs and implementations reflect that understanding.
- You have a great attitude and can adapt to change. You stay calm, poised, and maintain your great sense of humor even in the face of big challenges.
- Experience in testing apps built using cross-platform technologies like React Native/Flutter(if you are willing to learn it once you join, that will also work)
- Prior start-up experience is a huge plus!
- Proficiency in any of these technology domains: Travel, Fintech, Security
What You Care About
- Strong product focus
- Strong mentorship and learning attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Excited to work on a multicultural team spread across global offices
- Responsible, reliable delivery and follow-through
Related Jobs (39)
Software Engineer Trainee| Entry-level position| Bengaluru| 3.62 LPA on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL (API) S/W ENGINEER/ANALYST | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 13, 2020 Full Time
DEVELOPER JAVA – PUNE – OFFICER/C11 (R2037046) | CITI BANK on September 13, 2020 Full Time