Sales Manager_Inside Sale_Edtech
Urgent Opening for Sales Manager
Role – Permanent
Roles and Responsibilities
• Handling designated team & Meeting monthly team sales target
• Monitoring team member core activities to achieve team target.
• Schedule sales activity
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
• Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for team members & management
• Create an inspiring team environment
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
• Any Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA (Marketing).
• 5-10 years of experience in Managing teams in Inside Sales / Outbound Sales / Telesales / Educational Sales.
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Highly energetic and self-starter.
• Strong Interpersonal & negotiation skills.
Headquartered in Bengaluru, Unacademy is India’s largest learning platform that brings expert educators together with millions of students in need of quality education. Unacademy, since its inception in 2010, has earned the trust and gained recognition from countless learners and has provided opportunities to several thousands of Educators to actively participate in the education revolution it has undertaken.
If you want to explore this opportunity, share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned details
- Total Experience in sales
- Experience in Ed-Tech
- Notice Period (Less than 20 days/ immediate joiners) –
For any other queries, contact :