- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
- Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Equivalent of 7-10 years commercial of in depth commercial C# development experience with dominant experience on Client side UI applications. Knowledge of Java is highly desirable
- Good experience in writing and supporting high performing applications with expertise in Multithreading, Async communication, Reactive Extensions etc.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
- Experience in Middleware technologies like EMS, Solace, Kafka etc.
- Knowledge of FX derivatives is definitely a plus with an appreciation of product structure and lifecycle.
- Experience working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment.
- Experience of delivering robust, scalable distributed systems in a mission critical environment
- Passion for continuous process improvement to drive stability and productivity gains
- Experience of putting testing at the heart of development
- Experience working in fast paced environment
- Expert in C# .Net or Java, Multithreading, Winforms, WPF, Design Patterns, OO design.
- Experience in SQL,PL/SQL
- Exposure to Agile Methodologies like scrum, Kanban and techniques like TDD
- Exposure to profiling applications
- Able to debug complex event driven application
- Understanding of computing science fundamentals – concurrency, algorithms, operating systems.
- Mathematical aptitude and ambition to learn mathematics for financial derivatives
DesignationDeveloper, Senior Developer, Senior Software Engineer
Related Jobs (45)
Openings for SAP SuccessFactor Employee Central-Lead | Wipro | Bangalore on October 25, 2020 Full Time
Openings for Sr. Security Manager, Info Sec |Waltham, MA, US | Cimpress on October 10, 2020 Full Time
Software Engineer Trainee| Entry-level position| Bengaluru| 3.62 LPA on October 10, 2020 Full Time
DIGITAL S/W ENG INTM ANALYST | ANGULAR JS | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV SR PROGRAMMER ANALYST – PUNE – AVP/C12 (R2025545) | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time
APPS DEV PROGRAMMER ANALYST | .NET | PUNE | CITI BANK on September 14, 2020 Full Time