Job ID: 101444
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Exp : 2 -4 Years
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
• You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- Technology: Mainframe, COBOL, DB2, VSAM, JCL.
- Good to have IMS-DB
- 2.5 to 4 years’ experience
- Good communication skill
- Ready to work 24/7 of production support services to ensure the highest standards of availability and performance required by our business systems
- Shift Timings ( 1PM to 10 PM or 3 PM to 12 AM)
- Responsible for Development, Enhancement and Application Support
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple process / tasks and the ability to prioritize
- Work in 24 x 7 shifts as per business requirement.
Why you will love this job:
• You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
• You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.