Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory. Territory may be a combination of geographic, product, industry, and other customers/market dimensions.
- Sells to the territory directly or via partners.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, customer success, and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the sale.
- Travels to customer sites to identify/develop sales opportunities when required.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Onsite customer presentation with C-levels (as required) to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and maximising sales.
- Comfortable negotiating SaaS/cloud/software contracts.
- Minimum 2 years experience growing pipelines and selling enterprise IT solutions.
- Experience progressing deals through the sales process to close
- Consistent track record of success and history of quota attainment in consultative sales environments
- Knowledge of Open Source, Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products advantageous
- Adept at using Salesforce or other CRM tools to manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities throughout the sales process
- Outstanding communication skills – written and oral including strong presentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- High integrity and self-driven
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts
- Team player
- Open to Travel to customer locations as needed (when restrictions due to Covid are lifted)
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.